Looking for Tatjana Cizevska

John Scaife & Anne Lounsbery scaife at infopro.spb.su
Sat Dec 6 21:08:33 UTC 1997

Hello,

I would very much appreciate help in locating Tatjana Cizevska, who received
her PhD from Harvard in 1955 (dss. on Slovo o polku Igoreve) and taught at
the U. of Illinois in the early 1960s.  Ms. Cizevska was a friend and
correspondent of a Russian friend of mine, who is trying to  make contact
with her after many years.  Below I've attached publication information for
one of T. C.'s books, in case this will help.

Thank you very much.

--Anne Lounsbery

       AUTHOR: Cizevska, Tatjana.
         TITLE: Glossary of the Igor' tale.
     PUB. INFO: The Hague, Mouton, 1966.
        SERIES: Slavistic printings and reprintings, 53

      SUBJECTS: *S1 Slovo o polku Igoreve--Language--Glossaries, etc.
                *S2 Slovo o polku Igoreve--Bibliography.