Sasha Sokolov's Persona Non Grata

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 9 01:12:18 UTC 1997

Dear Colleagues:

All materials published on my web site, including Sasha Sokolov's
prose poem "Persona Non Grata," are available FREE to anyone and
everyone. You may download and print any article or item you wish
provided it is used for personal, non-commercial or teaching purposes
and provided full credit and copyright information is mentioned.

Permission to perform any of the plays included on the web site is
also hereby granted for FREE to any individuals or groups, provided
such productions are for non-commercial, not-for-profit purposes and
provided full credit is given and, finally, provided such individuals
or groups contact me in person by email. This would also give the
playwright and the translator (that is, yours truly) an opportunity
to advise the director on any possible changes to the text and, in
turn, to help him/her, in whatever capacity , if called upon.

My web site address is: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/1212.

SPECIAL NOTE:

I would like to stress that Sher's Russian Web is a completely
NON-COMMERICAL site and is entirely independent of Sher Publishers,
a very modest commercial venture which my wife and I inaugurated
earlier this year with the publication of the first English
translation ever of Konstantin Vaginov's The Tower (Kozlinaia Pesn').

I will in the future make every effort to distinguish these two roles
by the use of separate and distinct signatures.

Thank you so much.

Yours,

Benjamin