Pre-AATSEEL Interview Workshop

ludwig jonathan ludwig1 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 22 17:27:54 UTC 1997

Greetings. For those of you who will be arriving at AATSEEL late afternoon
on the 27th (and who are interviewing for jobs this year, or want some
information on the process), I would like to remind you of the
pre-conference Interview Workshop, which will run from 7-9 pm in the Bay
room of the conference hotel (Marriott Eaton Center). The first hour will
consist of brief discussions on topics such as the value of knowing
current technology for the job search, putting together a teaching
portfolio, and the conference/campus interview. This will be followed by
one or two brief mock-interviews.

Questions about the workshop, which is free of charge and open to all, can
be directed to me at ludwig1 at uiuc.edu through December 26. Please do not
submit them to the list.

Best wishes, safe journeys, and I hope to see many of you there.

Jonathan Ludwig
Russian Language Program Coordinator
University of Illinois