Slavic Linguistics / New Web Site

Uwe Junghanns uwe at rz.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Feb 7 09:43:46 UTC 1997

Sorry if you receive this message more than once.

We are pleased to announce that a new web site has been created, informing
about the meetings and publications of young Slavists, JungslavistInnen, in
the German-speaking countries. Those interested are invited to visit the
site at the following URL:

http://www.uni-tuebingen.de/uni/nss/jungslav/slavhome.html

This is the English version of the homepage as well as a link to the German
version which can be accessed separately as follows:

http://www.uni-tuebingen.de/uni/nss/jungslav/domstran.html

Please spread the word. We encourage you to create links between our
homepage and any other related ones.

Elisabeth Seitz (Universitaet Tuebingen) & Uwe Junghanns (Universitaet Leipzig)