ANNOUNCE! INTERNATIONAL COUNTERCULTURE ARCHIVE! ANNOUNCE!

Mark Yoffe yoffe at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Wed Feb 19 20:33:21 UTC 1997

Comrades!

Finaly, after months of preparations and negotiations, I am happy to
announce that Gelman Library of the George Washington University has
launched (as of January 1997) the International Counterculture Archive
(ICA), of which I am now a currator. At this time the Archive has its own
"small but nice" budget and staff. Acquisition of several valuable
collections is being negotiated.
You can learn more about our Archive on my home page:
        http://gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~yoffe

We invite any collection, library, archive or individual
collector/archivist to coloborate with us in the area of identification,
collection, and preservation of countercultural materials from FSU and
Eastern Europe.
Information on new acquisitions will be posted on our home page
regularly.
Information on Archive's Honorary Advisory Board and Collection
Development Committee will be available soon.
Archive accepts donations of materials (in scope) and financial
contributions.

Please stand by... there is more to come shortly!

Mark Yoffe

Mark Yoffe, Ph.D.                       Tel.: (202) 994-6848
Slavic Librarian                        Fax: (202) 994-1340
The George Washington University        yoffe at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Washington, D.C. 20052

--
Mark Yoffe, Ph.D. Curator, International Counterculture Archive
Slavic Librarian, The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.