Job: Incubator manager in Ukraine ("Pig Farms")

Jack Harper jharper at bs2000.com
Thu Jul 3 18:18:33 UTC 1997

At 11:22 7/3/97 -0700, you wrote:

>> >Job Announcement
>> >Incubator Manager, Ukraine
>> >
>>********************************************************8
>
>What does it have to do with SEELangs???????????????????????????
>Next time someone will post an ad for a pig farm manager...
>R.B.

Considering the recent flurry of traffic regarding "usefulness of Russian
et. al." -- I should think that it might have some interest to at least
some people...

If I wasn't currently quite busy in my present endeavors, I would
definitely apply -- running a 'business incubator' in the Ukraine (I
confess that I always use the 'the' with Ukraine) sounds absolutely
fascinating -- and a 'pig farm' sounds like a good candidate for such an
incubator... But then I grew up on a chicken farm when I was a kid -- but
then that is another story.

Regards to all..

Jack ("Chicken Farmer at Heart")
Jack Harper                                   Bank Systems 2000, Inc.
                                              Golden, Colorado USA

                "21st Century Financial Applications"
        Optical Cards for Bank, EBT, and Medical Applications
Visit our Web Page: http://www.bs2000.com/talos (Last Update: 970520)

 PGP Crypto Key available from Public Key Servers and above Web Page