Need SEEJs

Jerry Ervin 76703.2063 at CompuServe.COM
Thu Jul 10 21:41:33 UTC 1997

Dear Colleagues,

Occasionally the AATSEEL office gets a request for one or more back issues of
the Slavic & E. European Journal (SEEJ).  These requests come from, for example,
a library whose collection has developed a hole; or from a library that did not
subscribe in past years but would now like to start a collection going back a
few years.

We try to fill these requests expeditiously and at only modest cost.  Most
issues we have in ample supply, but for some issues even we are now down to our
last one or two copies.  These include the following:

        1982 - 26.4
        1985 - 29.3
        1986 - 30.1
        1987 - 31.1
        1989 - 33.3
        1992 - 36.3

For these issues even one more copy would be of help to us.  If anyone would
like to donate one or more of these issues, we'd be glad to reimburse you for
the postage.

By the same token, if any of *your* libraries have gaps in their SEEJ
collections, do have them contact us.

Many thanks,

--Jerry Ervin

Gerard L. Ervin