Vandries citation

Loren A. BILLINGS billings at rz.uni-leipzig.de
Sun Mar 2 20:30:13 UTC 1997

Dear colleagues:

I'm having difficulty tracking down the correct bibliographic citation of
the following work:

_Jazyk.  Lingvisti^ceskoe vvedenie v istoriju._ (1937)

That much is clear.  The following isn't clear:

1.  I believe the city is Moskva; is this so?

2.  What's the publisher.

3.  The author's name, as given to me, is _Vandries, Zh._ (sic.).

The librarians here at Uni-Leipzig have looked in several references,
including the OCLC database (I forget what these letters stand for).  I
still haven't checked RLIN (Research Library Information Network), NUC
(National Union Catalog), Slavic-Cyrillic Union Catalog and others not
accessible to me here.

Any assistance would be appreciated.  --Loren Billings
                                        billings at rz.uni-leipzig.de