AATSEEL Jobs page

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 17 16:17:11 UTC 1997

The AATSEEL jobs page has been updated at last!  Things are finally
settling down in my new job--sorry to have been away so long!  :-)

I have left jobs from as far back as November, 1996 only.  Although most
of these are most likely filled, it is a good idea for job-hunters to see
the variety of TYPES of jobs and their qualifications out there for people
with a background in Slavic languages.  I'll delete old ones every couple
months or so.

In the meantime, there are a couple new ones added!  Happy hunting all!

Devin