Girls School in St. Pete seeks partners (fwd)

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Thu Mar 20 22:33:51 UTC 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 17:13:12 -0500
From: "Anton V. Nemchenko" <girlschool at infopro.spb.su>
To: Multiple recipients of list <civilsoc at SOLAR.RTD.UTK.EDU>
Subject: Girls School in St. Pete seeks partners

Hello :

I've got information about your organazation from CCS in St. Petersburg ,
Russia. I believe you are exactly the organazation that can help us. You may
probably have a list of schools interested in setting up exchange programs
with Russian schools. We would be very grateful to you if you help us.

We are a girls' school from St.Petersburg, Russia.
We would like very much to set up an exchange program with any school from
English (French) - speaking country .

Now some words about our school. Our school has established a good
reputation among Russian schools as a pioneer in a renaissance of girls'
education in Russia. Having acquired positive experience in the reception of
foreign guests we can assure our prospective partner in comfortable and warm
reception and hospitality.

We want to have good long-term relationship involving different kinds of
contacts, leading to our mutual benefit. We are particularly interested in
exchanging groups of students and their teachers on the non-commercial
basis- each side paying all the expenditures of the other side at its
country, so that the costs would be limited to airfare. We are ready to
host in the families of our students and teachers up to 30 people for a
period of up to 1 month for a group and indefinetely for 1-2 pupils.

Looking forward for your reply...

School address: Russia, St.Petersburg, 195030 Kommuni 42/3 School 628
 e-mail address:girlschool at infopro.spb.su
    tel: 812-5291409,  812-5292312

Sincerely,

Anton Nemchenko, Foreign Affairs Director

        |     CivilSoc is a project of the Center for Civil     |
        | Society International (ccsi at u.washington.edu)         |
        | in Seattle, in association with Friends & Partners.   |
        |     For more information about civic initiatives in   |
        | the former USSR visit CCSI's web site at:             |
        |         http://www.friends-partners.org/~ccsi/        |