end of ETS Comprehensive Russian Proficiency Test

Richard M. Robin rrobin at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Tue Mar 25 01:16:25 UTC 1997

I am interested in such a panel in Toronto. I would add that we have at
GW what we consider to be a series of reliable ACTFL-style reading tests
with emphasis on any one of the following: international affairs/poli
sci; history; general humanities.

Furthermore, CAL is now field testing a SOPI, which they developed based
on materials supplied by Masha Lekic, Barbara Mozdzierz and me.

I know of no listening tests currently in use. I think that the ETS
Russian listening test that was part of their comprehensive package was
riddled with problems.

Regards, Rich