Russian Aspects -- More Technical Problems

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 11 22:32:05 UTC 1997

Dear Seelangers:

Well, I guess I owe everybody another apology. It turns out that two
members replied to my original message addressed to the entire group and
requested a copy of my essay (which, as you know, I always send in two
copies, a text file and an rich text format  -- RTF -- file). Not realizing
this, I sent them the two files by replying to their letter, which was, of
course, a reply to my original letter addressed to SEELANGS. As a result,
unbeknownst to me, the files were going not only to the persons who
requested them but to the entire mailing list. This happened not once, but
TWICE. Thank God I finally realized what was happening. I can only hope for
mercy from the powers that be come tomorrow morning.

Yours (positively red-faced)

Benjamin Sher
sher07 at bellsouth.net
SHER PUBLISHERS