Russian Aspects -- as part of the message

john kieselhorst jak209 at lulu.acns.nwu.edu
Tue May 13 16:42:15 UTC 1997

At  5:29 PM 5/11/97 -0400, Benjamin Sher wrote:
>Dear Seelangers:
>
>If you have problems with attachments or do not quite no how to use them, I'll
> be happy to send you my essay directly in the body of your message, so all
> you'll have to do is print out my letter to you as you would any other letter.
> Of course, it will be a little long. But it will all be there.
>
>Yours,
>
>Benjamin Sher
>sher07 at bellsouth.net
>SHER PUBLISHERS
>802-C Fern St.
>New Orleans, LA 70118
>Tel  (504) 866-3686
>Fax (504) 866-3729
>sher07 at bellsouth.net

Dear Seelangers,

I was not very happy to find over ten messages queued up in my mailbox, all
from Mr. Sher (apparently--I don't wade through this amount of material
very carefully) touting his new work on Russian aspect.

This seems like the kind of commercial use of the list that has been
discouraged in the past, and probably should be in the future as well.  Mr.
Sher, if you have an interested party, please send them your materials
directly.  Otherwise numerous uninterested list subscribers must wait for
your reams of electronic documents to transfer.

Thank you.

John Kieselhorst
Northwestern University