Hospital Phone Number

Elena Katsaros katsaros at AC.GRIN.EDU
Thu May 15 17:03:49 UTC 1997

 >I am in desperate need of a phone number.  I just found out my girlfriend is
>in Hospital 624 in Moscow.

Dear Greg, I just called my sister in Moscow, who told me what I had
suspected, there are no 3-digit hospital numbers in Moscow. Just in case
you want it I'm sending you the possible phone numbers:

Hospital # 62 tel.           561-23-18  (in Moskovskaya oblast')
Hospital # 24  tel.           299-66-40  (Strastnoi bulv.) ili:  285-17-94

In order to get the information (you can't speak directly to the person)
about the patient, you need to provide the Last name, patronymic, first
name, date when arrived to the hospital, and preferably with what symptoms
or diagnosis. Best of luck to your girlfriend!
There is a Spravochnaya in Moscow which gives you any number you need. It
is    09  .
And thanks for the info about sending the mail to Moscow!

Sincerely,
Elena

Elena Katsaros

Russian Department