one way French enrollments were brought up

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Mon May 19 00:54:10 UTC 1997

The following is an action plan taken by French teachers who realized that
numbers in their program were suddenly starting to decline.  There are
great suggestions that I've seen in other research I've done as well on
this subject.  Anyone in a high school Russian classroom could benefit
from this action plan, so I thought that I would share it.  A bit of
modification could probably make it applicable to the higher ed level as
well.

Please keep in mind this is a *forwarded* message.  If you'd like to
contact this person, please do not just hit the REPLY key because I'm just
forwarding this on from another group.

:-)

Devin

Devin P Browne