Vy Chitali Annu Kareninu?

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 20 04:56:30 UTC 1997

Dear Seelangers:

1) The posting of a response to my letter was a technical error, for which
I apologize. I mistakenly "replied" to the whole list by answering a letter
that was sent to the whole list. This was the only case so far (out of
dozens of replies, I might add, sent correctly to individuals off-line), I
think, since the technical fiasco of two weeks ago. I am getting better and
better at this email business. I hope this will become more and more rare.
I am sure others have had the same problem. Thank you for pointing this out
to me.

At 12:42 PM 5/19/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Although I was among those who requested Benjamin Sher's article on
>aspect (off-list I might add), I think his contribution to SEELANGS is
>getting a bit out of hand.  Why is he posting responses to e-mail he
>recieved off-list?  Perhaps Mr, Sher should set up a separate listserv
>for discussions of aspect.
>
>                                                                Jonathan
Perkins

2)Thank you so much for clarifying this point. I confused the University of
South Alabama server with his university. My apologies to Joachim. Thanks
again for the correction.

Benjamin Sher