I am trying to identify as many Soviet writers as possible in a

Linda Scatton SCATTONL at sysadm.suny.edu
Fri Nov 14 15:03:00 UTC 1997

I don't know the photograph, but I do know that Mikhail Zoshchenko was among the
 writers on the
Belomor Canal excursion.   Is there any way you can digitize the photo and
 attach it to a message
to SEELANGS?  That way you'd have the expertise of the group in identifying the
 writers.

                        Linda H. Scatton
        Assistant Provost, Academic Planning, Policy and Evaluation
        State University of New York System Administration
        State University Plaza, Albany, New York 12246
        Voice: 518-443-5505   Fax: 518-443-5506
                Email: ScattonL at sysadm.suny.edu