Apartment available in St. Petersburg

John Scaife & Anne Lounsbery scaife at infopro.spb.su
Mon Nov 17 20:28:45 UTC 1997

We're leaving St. Petersburg next month and vacating our wonderful apartment
here, which will be available after December 15th.  It's a recently
renovated two-room unit (one big room open to the kitchen, and one tiny
room, plus a western-style sleeping loft).  My husband and I have lived here
very comfortably with our 18-month-old son.  In addition to being open and
bright, the apartment has a western washing machine, a toaster, and a
microwave oven.

The apartment is located on the Petrograd side, about a ten-minute walk from
both the Gorkovskaya and Petrogradskaya Metros (straight shot from both to
Nevsky) and a fifteen minute walk from the new Sportivnaya Metro.  It's a
35-minute walk to the university.

If you're interested in renting, you can contact us here by e-mail before
December 15th or call our khoziaika Dina (an exceptionally pleasant and
responsive landlady) directly in Novgorod at (816) 264-21-84.  Tell her you
got her number "po internetu" in an ad posted by Anne and John.