AATSEEL '97 registration & hotel update

Jerry Ervin 76703.2063 at compuserve.com
Fri Nov 28 20:42:22 UTC 1997

Uvazhaemye SEELANGtsy!

AATSEEL preregistration is now above 380.  The preregistration deadline is
1 December (postmark date), so by the time many of you read this it will
probably be best to plan on doing on-site registration in Toronto (if
you've not already preregistered).  Have no fear, on-site registration will
be a quick and easy process.

Also, anyone who is even considering attendance at AATSEEL '97 should make
hotel reservations very soon.  As of two days ago our room block was 86%
full.  One can probably delay getting a room for a few more weeks, but to
do so is to take a chance: our room block is guaranteed for us *only
through December 5*; after that, the hotel has the right to sell rooms
remaining in our block to other travelers (or MLA people, or whomever).

In sum, we're looking forward to a very successful conference.  In addition
to hundreds of presentations on the program (see latest version at the
AATSEEL Home Page, address below), over twenty companies haved committed to
a presence in our exhibit hall (and we expect that number to grow).

We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Jerry Ervin

PS:  Please freely share this information with any of your colleagues who
are not on SEELANGS.

Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, AATSEEL
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr.