Not all Slavs are Russians

Barbara Mozdzierz mozdzier at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Fri Oct 3 22:05:47 UTC 1997

Dear Natalie:

Unfortunately, our enrollment figures in 1st year Polish and 2nd year
Czech contradict your statement about the vigorous interest in non-Russ.
Slavic languages.  The same is true at several other places where
Serbian/Croatian and Polish used to be taught.  Thus, my question to you:
At what institutions are the non-RUss. Slavic lang. so popular?  Maybe
there is something to be emanated from them.

Barbara
Barbara M. Mozdzierz, Ph.D.                     tel. (202) 994-0930
Dept. of German & Slavic                        fax  (202) 994-0171
The George Washington University                mozdzier at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
2130 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052