UMass Russian dept is no more?

Alina Israeli aisrael at american.edu
Tue Oct 7 20:59:08 UTC 1997

I just received the following forwarded message:

--- Forwarded Message from FLRC staff <flcr at langlab.umass.edu> ---

>Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 22:48:36 -0400 (EDT)
>From: FLRC staff <flcr at langlab.umass.edu>
>Subject: Russian materials available
>To: LLTI at caligari.dartmouth.edu (LLTI-Editor)

Dear Colleagues:

The UMass Russian Dept unfortunately is no more. I am considering reducing
our holdings of Russian videos as well as never-used Transparent Language
materials in Russian.

Please contact me off the list if you are interested in acquiring any of
our materials. Our Web site has a list of the video titles.

Thanks, Irene

=====
Irene Starr                     UMass Foreign Language Resource Center
413-545-0950                    Herter 19, Amherst, MA 01003
flrc at langlab.umass.edu          http://www.umass.edu/langctr