want to learn

Saulo Menezes de Oliveira saulo at infonet.com.br
Fri Oct 10 09:31:24 UTC 1997

Hi!
        My name is Saulo and I'm a 21 years old brazilian. I would like to know if
any of you could help me in languages. I am very interested in any kind of
lanuage and would like to learn any from Eastern Europe, although there'not
a kind of intitute which teaches languages like that in Brazil.   Is there
any site on the Web that can help me? If there's, could you tell me its
URL? As I am studying to become a journalis, I think it's important for me
to learn languages in order to become a good professional. Thanks!

                                Saulo