Beginning Russian Through Film: Username + Password

Slava Paperno sp27 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 10 14:17:31 UTC 1997

The Web site for Beginning Russian Through Film at Cornell's Department of
Modern Languages will now include postage-size motion video for the film
that is currently listed in the syllabus. I regret that we cannot make all
films available on-line at all times, but this seems like a reasonable
compromise.

For large-size video, a visitor still needs one of our CD-ROMs.

Tne site now requires that visitors log in, but you can log in without a
password by typing

guest

in the username line.

Any comments will be welcome.

Slava Paperno
Director of The Russian Language Program
Department of Modern Languages
Morrill Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853-4701