Russian diaspora resource/thank you

Sapief sapief at albany.net
Wed Oct 15 02:56:42 UTC 1997

Colleagues:

Several months ago, I asked members of this list if they could
furnish me with information about the rhetoric of nation building,
in particular, with respect to Russia and/or the Russian diaspora.
I received a great many tips on this topic and wish to thank all of
you who sent them to me.

>>From this information, and from other resources I have gathered
myself, I have started a web-based bibliography on works about
Bakhtin (with particular emphasis on the "religious" Bakhtin),
Russian culture (with particular emphasis on diaspora, post-colonial
issues, and technology), and Russian rhetoric.  I have also
included a list of works about Rhetoric and Culture in general.
I wish to make this list available to you as a resource for your
own work should you desire to use it. (I also invite comments
about the site so that I may continue to improve it). The URL
for the bibliography is

www.rpi.edu/~sapief/russres.htm

Filipp Sapienza
Doctoral Candidate
Department of Language, Literature, and Communication
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

sapief at rpi.edu