SEEJ

David Tuller dtuller at sfgate.com
Mon Oct 27 17:34:57 UTC 1997

Hi, Marcus--David Tuller here. I wrote the book on gays/lesbians in
Russia. I may have already asked you this, but I wanted to double-check.
The paperback just came out from University of Chicago Press. I know you
had assigned out the hardcover, but do you also want/need to get a copy
of the paperback? The official pub date is Nov. 1st.

   Also, do you know any people at your place who might want to know
about it for courses they're teaching? If so, Chicago is sending out
notices about the publication to interested types...Thanks--Dave T.