biblio data on two publications

Emil Draitser edraitse at shiva.hunter.cuny.edu
Mon Oct 27 19:09:51 UTC 1997

Dear Seelangers:

Does anybody anybody whether two of the following
publications ever appeared in a book or a booklet form?

1. Shafarevich, #Rusofobia#

2. Solzhenitsyn, #Kak nam obustroit' Rossiiu#

For the # 1, I've found only a reference to Nash sovremennik journal
(without page numbers), and I recall that
Solzhenitsyn's work was published in #Komsomol'skaia pravda#,  but I have
no data (date, year, pages) on this either.

Since I'm on a publisher's rather close deadline, I would appreciate your
help. Please respond directly to my address:

<edraitse at shiva.hunter.cuny.edu>

Thank you in advance.

Emil Draitser