from Editor of Moscow literary academic internet edition.

Sergey Streltsov stgeorge at cityline.ru
Tue Oct 28 23:17:37 UTC 1997

Dear Sirs and Ladies.

I am, Sergey Streltsov, invite You to see 'The Saint George Journal' at
http://www.art.ru/stgeorge/, there You will find many new materials in the
fields of Russian literature, history and philology.

The one notice more- if You or Your friends will be in Moscow- anyhow- its
always possibly to apply to me- for information about literary scientific
Russia- I will provide You with proper connections and recommendations- if
one will be necessary.

If You or Yours friends, or institutions are interested in the list of
phones and addresses of most famous and interesting Moscow philologist and
men of letters- I can open this on the Internet to You.

Will be happy hear from You.

Yours,
Sergey.
Moscow,Nikitinskaya Street, 9,37.