On Lukashenka: some tangents

R&D B. dbulgak at pop3.utoledo.edu
Thu Aug 6 18:46:43 UTC 1998

> Alles klar, kamerade!
> Spasibo tovarishu Tsujiu za nashe shastlivoe detstvo. Vot on -- voinstvujushiy
> japonskij IMPERIALIZM v deistvii!

Vladzimir:

Please do not pay attention to Tsujiu (I still cannot understand whether
it is a male or female name)- this person is ignorant in many (too many
, I should say) respects. But she/he , or better "IT" thinks it knows
everything and is  an expert in all fields of knowledge. I noticed that
long time before.I believe the majority supports you and sympathizes
with you.Don't take ITS arrogance too close to heart.We shall overcome.

R.B.

--
Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus