simple Poilsh/english word processing program

James P. McDermott jmcd at ziplink.net
Sat Aug 15 16:35:30 UTC 1998

    I've just learned that the secretary at my grandparent's church types
the bulletin in Polish using an English word processing program and then
goes back and makes the diacritical marks by hand.

    Could anyone recommend a simple Polish / English word processing program
(preferably one that allows the user to toggle back and forth within one
document) ? My understanding is that the computer used is a number of years
old, most likely a 386 or a 486.

    Off list replies are fine.

Serdecznie dziekuje,

James McDermott