Tracking the AATSEEL '98 postcard

Jerry Ervin Jerry_Ervin at compuserve.com
Fri Aug 21 21:36:14 UTC 1998

Dear SEELANGERS,

If you're an AATSEEL member in good standing, you should soon be getting an
info postcard about the conference.  If you read SEELANGS regularly you've
already received all of this information, but I'd like to track when the
postcard (which was sent via bulk mail last week) arrives in various
sections of the country.

I got my own copy today.  If some of you can let me know when you get yours
and where you're located, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jerry

PS:  The preliminary conference program will be mailed and posted on the
AATSEEL Web page in about three weeks.  The conference preregistration form
is already there, and the first two completed preregistrations arrived in
today's post as well.  Please feel free to preregister at any time.

Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
Email:  76703.2063 at compuserve.com
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>