Fwd: Russian colleagues?

Natalia Pylypiuk natalia.pylypiuk at ualberta.ca
Mon Aug 24 20:06:09 UTC 1998

Shanovni kolehy-rusysty!

Please reply directly to:
 Darlene Smith <SmithDarln at AOL.COM>

>Date:         Mon, 24 Aug 1998 07:45:33 EDT
>Sender: Less Commonly Taught Language teachers <lctl-t at tc.umn.edu>
>From: Darlene Smith <SmithDarln at AOL.COM>
>Subject: Russian colleagues?
>To: Multiple recipients of list LCTL-T <lctl-t at tc.umn.edu>
>
>Hi!  Is this an active listserve?
>I joined a few days ago and have not received any messages yet.
>
>I am piloting a Russian language program in my local high school.  To my
>knowledge, it will be the only one offered in a public high school within
>about 80 miles.
>Any fellow high school Russian teachers out there?
>
>Darlene Smith in PA

Natalia Pylypiuk, Associate Professor,
Department of Modern Languages & Cultural Studies:
                                  Germanic, Romance and Slavic
200 Arts Building,  University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB T6G 2E6
Canada

office phone & voice mail:     (403)  492 - 3498
departmental fax:                      (403)  492 - 9106

e-mail address:                       natalia.pylypiuk at ualberta.ca

www.ualberta.ca/~uklanlit/Homepage.html