Galich poem

R_L roman at admin.ut.ee
Wed Aug 26 19:50:49 UTC 1998

At 15:21 26/08/98 -0500, you wrote:
-----------------------
>Sender:       "SEELangs: Slavic & E. European Languages & literatures list"
>              <SEELANGS at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
>Poster:       Karen Ryan <klr8p at virginia.edu>
>Subject:      Galich poem
----

>Does anyone know of or have a recording of Galich performing his song-poem
>"Stalin" (also called "Poema o Staline")?  I'd be grateful for help finding
>a copy of it.  Please reply to me directly.
The poem called actually "Poema o begunt na dal'nie distancii"/"Poema o
Staline" (http://www.ksp.krsk.ru/Galich/part140.htm).
I do have this recording, but Tartu is too far from Virginia.
There is real-audio recording of Galich's album (A Song About Paternal
House) on the net
(http://www.music.ru/Audio/r/GalichAlexander/PaternalHouse/). Yet another
real-audio archive - http://www.ksp.krsk.ru/Galich/Audio/index.htm (incl.
poem "Kaddish").