call for papers II - N.E.MLA, April 1999

Francoise Rosset frosset at wheatonma.edu
Fri Aug 28 01:09:48 UTC 1998

Dear SEELanzhane:
        This is a call for papers for the panel below, as it appears/
will appear on the NEMLA web site. I am posting it once more because
I have been out of the country.

The conference will be held April 16-17, 1999, in Pittsburgh.

To check the NEMLA web-site, go to:
        http://www.anna-maria.edu/nemla

>Russian Poetry Panel.
>   Chair: Nancy Condee, University of Pittsburgh
>   A panel on Russian poetry from the medieval to the modern period.
>Of particular interest are papers discussing intertextual relationships
>between Russian poets, or between Russian poets and poets of other
>European cultures, but all papers on poetry will be considered. Please
>submit abstracts
>      by e-mail to:    frosset at wheatonma.edu
>      by US mail to:   Prof. F. Rosset
>                       Department of Russian
>                       Wheaton College, Box 701
>                       Norton, MA 02766
>Please submit abstracts after August 15 -- the deadline for abstracts and
>equipment requests is September 15.

Francoise Rosset                          phone:  (508) 286-3696
Department of Russian                     e-mail: frosset at wheatonma.edu
Wheaton College
Norton, Massachusetts 02766