Interviewing at AATSEEL '98

Jerry Ervin Jerry_Ervin at compuserve.com
Fri Dec 4 18:58:44 UTC 1998

REMINDER:  If your institution is going to be interviewing candidates at
AATSEEL, we have private interview rooms available.  These may be reserved
in 2-hour time blocks (corresponding, more or less, to the panel session
time blocks, i.e., 8-10, 10:15-12:15, 1-3, 3:15-5:15, 7-9).  At most hours
we have at least two rooms available.  No reasonable request will be
refused.

The only restriction is that at least one of the interviewers (presumably
the one making the arrangements with us) must be a paid-up AATSEEL member
and be registered for the conference.  Thank you in advance for your
cooperation.

If you know when you'll be interviewing, you may reserve a room and time
slot now.  Otherwise you may stop by the on-site registration desk at the
conference to see what's available at that time.

Jerry Ervin

PS:  If you choose not to use one of the AATSEEL interviewing rooms, it
nevertheless is helpful if you'll stop by the registration desk to let us
know where you *will* be interviewing.  That way, when a candidate is
looking for you, we can be of assistance.

Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
Email:  76703.2063 at compuserve.com
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>