Russian word frequency list on computer

Michael Ullman michael at giccs.georgetown.edu
Fri Feb 6 22:10:47 UTC 1998

Does anyone know where I can get a computerized/on-line
Russian word frequency list ?

Below are several Russian word frequency lists that  I know of.
Are any of these or any others you know of on-line?

Brown, Nicholas J. 1996. Russian Learners' Dictionary: 10,000 words in
frequency order. Routledge: London/New York.

Lonngren, Lennart, et. al. 1993. Chastotnyj slovar' sovremennogo russkogo
jazyka. Studia Slavica upsaliensia no. 32. Uppsala.
It is based on the electronic Uppsala Corpus of contemporary Russian.

Zasorina, L N. 1977. Chastotnyj slovar' russkogo jazyka. Moscow.

Chastotnyi slovar' obshchenauchnoi leksiki (Moscow, 1970)

"A Word Count of Spoken Russian" (1960s)

Thank you very much,

Michael Ullman

PS:  Thanks to all of you who responded to my question
about Zalizniak's "backwards" dictionary on-line.
I'll send out a summary soon.

    Michael Ullman
    Assistant Professor
    Georgetown Institute for Cognitive and Computational Sciences (GICCS)
    3970 Reservoir Rd, NW
    Georgetown University
    Washington DC 20007
    Email: michael at giccs.georgetown.edu
    Tel:  Office: 202-687-6064  Lab: 202-687-6896
    Fax: 202-687-6914