Polish language course on Internet

Jacek Iwanski jiwanski at alpha.luc.ac.be
Mon Feb 9 15:48:14 UTC 1998

I've released new Polish language learning materials for my comprehensive
Polish language learning course (for Macintosh computers).

The links for downloading the software and other information you can find
on my home-page at:

http://users.netmatters.co.uk/dandaforbes

http://users.netmatters.co.uk/dandaforbes/Polish.html

The new materials include the extensive reference to Polish adjectives. You
can find the complete inflection and comparison of almost 10,000
adjectives. You can browse the adjectives, add your comments, study the
inflection rules etc. The exercise section allows you to do many exercises.
You can practise inflection, comparison, and translation in various ways
(flash-card, type and check, multiple choice quiz, etc.). The voice based
exercises are also possible but you have to record the voice yourself or
wait for a special module with voice samples. The module contains
predefined groups of adjectives like colors, shapes, etc. You can also
set-up your own groups for exercises or study. There is a possibility to
use a special automatic word-groups generator for the advanced language
study. There are also many other possibilities.

The similar modules are already available for Polish nouns and verbs. There
are also a few new multimedia lessons for learning Polish.

Best regards,
Jacek Iwanski.
http://users.netmatters.co.uk/dandaforbes