pushkin notebooks

michael cahn plurabelle at compuserve.com
Wed Feb 11 15:53:03 UTC 1998

Pushkin Notebooks now available.

The complete facsimile edition of Pushkin's Notebooks produced in
collaboration with the Institute of Russian Literature of the Academy of
Sciences is now available. Production started in 1994, today the 8 large
volumes are available on a first come first served basis. This lavishly
produced set is available in a collector's edition (bound in goatskin, silk
endpapers) for 3000.- GB Pounds, or, more reasonable,  bound in Oxford
Library Buckram, at the price of 1500.- GB Pounds (inclusive of carriage).
Only 500 copies are available for sale outside the countries of the former
Soviet Union. It contains the whole of his notebooks in facsimile. Further
details are available upon demand

please direct your querries not to the list but to

Dr Michael Cahn
Plurabelle Books
77 Garden Walk
Cambridge CB4 3EW
tel 0044 - 1223 - 366680,
FAX -571105
plurabelle at compuserve.com
We only sell books we would like to read