Rhetoric, Culture, Russia Website

Sapief sapief at albany.net
Thu Jan 8 22:44:01 UTC 1998

Hello. I invite you to browse a new website called
"Culture and Rhetoric on the Internet." This site contains several
bibliographies listing scholarly resources on cultural-rhetorical
interaction, including Appalachian rhetoric, works concerning Mikhail
Bakhtin, and Russian rhetoric and culture.  In addition, I have
created a "culture and rhetoric kiosk" which you can use to post
your own resources, announcements, and ideas. The URL for this site is

http://www.rpi.edu/~sapief/cri.htm

Thank you.

Filipp Sapienza
Doctoral Candidate
Department of Language, Literature, and Communication
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Troy, NY 12180
USA

sapief at rpi.edu