computer vocabulary, con't

Stephany Gould gouldsl at jmu.edu
Fri Jan 9 23:25:51 UTC 1998

(I apologize for the shortness of my last message -- my computer went
wonky while I was composing it. I guess it was because I was running
Netscape and Microsoft programs at the same time.)

Besides the aforementioned on-line journals, I've also ordered some
interesting books about computers from Dom knigi "Sankt-Peterburg" in
New York. My favorite is _Internet "bez problem"_. They also have an
advertisement for somebody who sells instructional videos in Russian.

While we're on the topic of computers and Russian, I'm developing a
course in technical Russian that focuses on computers and the Internet.
Is anyone else doing something similiar? Or even including a technical
section in a Russian language course? I'd love to exchange information
and ideas.

Stephany Gould
James Madison University