For the record

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 14 08:32:44 UTC 1998

Dear Colleagues:

The paintings on my web site entitled "Seven Fairy Tales" (plus
Sokolov's Entomologist) are copyrighted in the name of Alexander
Boguslawski, Professor of Russian, translator and painter. They are
his property and his alone, and all reproduction in any form or media
is strictly prohibited.

Similarly, these images are NOT for sale in any way, form or media,
either by me or by Prof. Boguslawski. They are a personal gift to me
from him. It is with his permission and encouragement that I have
chosen to share them with members of the Slavicist lists by
publishing them on my NON-COMMERCIAL web site.

I hope that you and your children and grandchildren enjoy these gifts
of Prof. Boguslawski to the Slavic community.

Yours,

Benjamin

Benjamin Sher
Russian Literary Translator