Paperno's URL

Slava Paperno sp27 at cornell.edu
Sun Jan 25 23:50:47 UTC 1998

It's http://russian.dmll.cornell.edu/brtf/

No username or password is necessary.

The course is into its second semester. The results of the first semester
have been tabulated and summarized and will be posted on the Web site soon.
In a word, the students were very enthusiastic, and the vocabulary
retention has surpassed our expectations.

We now have a more powerful server for the course, and the small-size
motion video will be available on-line for all films, for those visitors
who have a fast (network) connection to the Web. S.