info about summer Polish language study in Sopot, Poland

KEVIN CHRISTIANSON KCHRISTIANS at tntech.edu
Tue Jan 27 18:16:32 UTC 1998

Dear Seelangers:
I'm trying to find information about the summer Polish language study program
in Sopot, Poland, but none of the websites I've checked list Sopot or the name
of the university/school which offers the courses. I desparately need to find
out dates and costs ASAP as deadlines are slowly, but surely, approaching.
Thank you for your help, past and present. Kevin

Kevin Christianson, Ph.D                <<KCHRISTIANS at tntech.edu>>
English Department / Box 5053 / Tennessee Tech University / Cookeville, TN 38505
"The only ones for me who matter are the mad ones...who burn, burn, burn like
fabulous yellow Roman candles...." J. Kerouac
Cinema Confections: LETTER TO BREZNEV, SLINGBLADE, BABETTE'S FEAST, ANDRE RUBLEV
ALL THE MORNINGS OF THE WORLD, FLIRTING, BARTON FINK, DELICATESSAN, THE LOVER,
LET HIM HAVE IT, TRICOULEUR, MONA LISA, THE HAIRDRESSER'S HUSBAND, THE FIELD,
UNSTRUNG HEROES, MY LIFE AS A DOG, BELLE EPOQUE, IMMORTAL BELOVED, PELLE THE
CONQUEROR.