summer Polish lang. Sopot, Poland

Barbara Mozdzierz mozdzier at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Tue Jan 27 19:58:41 UTC 1998

There is a quarter-page ad w/ contact info in the new (Jan. 1998 issue)
newsletter of AAASS in the section on summer lang. programs.

Barbara
Barbara M. Mozdzierz, Ph.D.                     tel. (202) 994-0930
Dept. of German & Slavic                        fax  (202) 994-0171
The George Washington University                mozdzier at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
2130 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052

 +

 -
>  --
> Cinema Confections: LETTER TO BREZNEV, SLINGBLADE, BABETTE'S FEAST, ANDRE
 RUBLEV