SEELANGS Digest - 28 Jan 1998 to 29 Jan 1998 (#1998-28)

Olga T. Yokoyama OLGA at humnet.ucla.edu
Fri Jan 30 20:11:05 UTC 1998

I would like to congratulate David Burrous on an excellent survey of
Jefferson County, Colorado's, secondary schools. Its results should be
publicized by the AATSEEL, broadcast by the NPR, sent to the White
House! If we had more students learning Russian in schools, the Mir crew
would not experience communication problems in cosmos.

For those sho missed his msg, here is his web url:
http://jeffco.k12.co.us/edcenter/instruction/language/russresearch.html

Olga Yokoyama
Professor Olga T. Yokoyama
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
UCLA
115 Kinsey Hall o Box 951502   tel: (310) 825-6158
405 Hilgard Avenue             fax: (310) 206-5263
Los Angeles, CA 90095          olga at humnet.ucla.edu
USA

http://www.humnet.ucla.edu/humnet/slavic/slavic.html