Russian materials catalogs

Glyn E Komkai fngek at aurora.alaska.edu
Fri Jul 10 22:38:59 UTC 1998

This is my first posting to the list after lurking for a few months, so
excuse me if this has been discussed before.

I am looking for a list of catalogs and/or web sites for companies who
sell books and other materials in the Russian language and other Slavic
languages.  I knew of some when studying Russian in college but can't seem
to remember the name of the company.  I'd appreciate any information
mailed to me either on the list or privately.

Thank you,

Glyn Komkai

Glyn E. A. Komkai                               fngek at aurora.alaska.edu
Bibliographic Access Management                 pkomkai at mosquitonet.com
UAF Rasmuson Library                            (907) 474-7403