SFO conference

Jerry Ervin Jerry_Ervin at compuserve.com
Mon Jul 20 01:55:27 UTC 1998

Dear SEELANGers,

Here's another posting re. making hotel and travel arrangements for our San
Francisco conference.  If you have any difficulty with either, please let
me know.  Ask for AATSEEL (you may need to spell it out); these things are
often knotty for the first few people who call, so I do appreciate hearing
from you to help me work things out with the hotel.  I just called the
hotel's 800 number myself and got through just fine, however.

Jerry

*****
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, AATSEEL
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85715
Phone/fax:  520-885-2663
Email: 76703.2063 at compuserve.com
*****

1998:  28-30 December, San Francisco, CA:  Renaissance Parc 55 Hotel
(1-800-468-3571 or 415/392-8000).
     Room rates - $89 single/double.  Suites and upgrades available at
extra charge.  (The special rates will be honored a few days before and a
few days after the conference, should you wish to take a few extra days for
sightseeing.)
     Transportation - Special discounts have been negotiated through
American Airlines.  Call 1-800-433-1790 and cite Star File #67D8UE.