broadcast services

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at facstaff.wisc.edu
Mon Jul 27 21:34:50 UTC 1998

Dear colleagues:

I'm writing an article on materials for teaching RUSSIAN and would like to
mention the sources of broadcasts in Russian.  I am aware of SCOLA, the
International Channel, and Russian-American Broadcasting (out of New
Jersey).  If anyone knows of other broadcast services in RUSSIAN available
to educational institutions in North America, I'd appreciate it very much if
you'd let me know off-list.

Thank you!

Ben Rifkin

////////////////////////////////////////

Benjamin Rifkin

Associate Professor of Slavic Languages
Coordinator of Russian-Language Instruction

Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI  53706  USA

voice:  608/262-1623