Russian font question

George Fowler gfowler at indiana.edu
Mon Jun 1 13:20:26 UTC 1998

In an informative posting, Bob Beard wrote:

>Another neat property of Windows 95 is the multilanguage support.

It is important to note that there are several versions of the Windows 95
CD, and that some computer manufactures who license Windows from Microsoft
include a CD that does NOT incorporate the multilanguage support module on
the CD! I have such a CD, unfortunately. However, it is possible to
download the multilanguage support package separately from the MS www page
(which is, however, rather difficult to navigate due to their insistence
that a user register, accept cookies, etc.). I do not have the URL at hand
(perhaps someone else can supply it?), but there is a link to it somewhere
on the Fingertip Software www page at www.cyrillic.com.

George Fowler

George Fowler                                  [Email] gfowler at indiana.edu
Dept. of Slavic Languages          [dept. tel.] 1-812-855-9906/-2608/-2624
Ballantine 502                                  [dept. fax] 1-812-855-2107
Indiana University                   [home phone/fax] 1-317-726-1482/-1642
Bloomington, IN 47405-6616 USA    [Slavica phone/fax] 1-812-856-4186/-4187