help for heritage 9th grader

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue Jun 16 20:11:40 UTC 1998

Dear Colleagues:

Does anyone have any suggestions for a 9th grader who is a heritage learner
of Russian?  Her message to me is appended below.  Please note that Danielle
(the young woman in question) does not subscribe to SEELANGs so please
direct any responses to her directly.

Thank you.

Ben Rifkin

From: Dani <danib54321 at aol.com>
Subject: Russian Language

My name is Danielle Buckley and I am currently going into ninth grade.
I am interested in taking a course in Russian by mail.  Russian was my
first language but I need to brush up on grammar, reading and writing.
If you have a course which I could take, please respond.  Thank you.
Sincerely,
Danielle Buckley
////////////////////////////////////////

Benjamin Rifkin

Associate Professor of Slavic Languages
Coordinator of Russian-Language Instruction

Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI  53706  USA

voice:  608/262-1623