Lektorek

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at facstaff.wisc.edu
Fri Jun 19 15:45:25 UTC 1998

If anyone has experience with Lektorek, please respond with more information
to Scott Reese (whose e-mail is below.)  Please note that he is not a
subscriber to SEELANGs.  (His message was posted to another listserv to
which I subscribe.)

Thank you.

Ben Rifkin

>--- Forwarded Message from "Scott A. Reese" <Scott.A.Reese at williams.edu> ---
>
>>Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:40:46 -0400
>>From: "Scott A. Reese" <Scott.A.Reese at williams.edu>
>>Subject: Experience w/ Lektorek?
>>To: llti at listserv.dartmouth.edu
>

>I have user with a Russian-language program called Lektorek.
>Unfortunately, we don't have the doucmentation.  The problem is that the
>Cyrillic is not working, even though there are Cyrillic fonts installed.
>
>Is there something special about this software that needs to be installed,
>or is there something basic that I'm missing?
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Scott Reese
>Instructional Technology
>Williams College

////////////////////////////////////////

Benjamin Rifkin

Associate Professor of Slavic Languages
Coordinator of Russian-Language Instruction

Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI  53706  USA

voice:  608/262-1623